SIM represents the only controllable network element in the hands of the wireless customer; it is the operators’ unique and direct link with them. Following Products take advantage of this strategic link to offer voice and data services for the wireless market.
• SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) Cards- For GSM Operators. 32K, 64K, 128K, 256 K EEPROM, JAVA 2.2.1 UICC platform, 32 bit CPU, Supports ISO 7816 part 1,2,3,4,8 and 9.
• (U)SIM (Universal Subscriber Identity Module) Cards- For 3G operators. Memory ranges from 64 KB to 128 KB or above. 16 bits to 32 bits microprocessors. Interoperable and multi application platform. 3GSM/WCDMA/GSM Compatible. Supports ISO 7816 protocol T=0 and T=1
• RUIM Cards (Removable-User Identity Module)- For CDMA2000 1x 3G mobile systems to replace traditional solution of non removable identity module. iMOS OS platform or JAVA UICC open platform. Memory ranges from 32 KB to 128 KB. 16 bits to 32 bits microprocessors. Useful for revenue generating services like roaming management and menu-driven services. Service provision, Supports ATOMS.
• WIB (Wireless Internet Browser) Cards – For Mobile Phone Operators to be used for value-added services for data security, anti-cloning and high speed data transactions.
• OTA/OTA2 (Over-The_Air) Cards- Just by clicking menu option, subscriber can downloads new menu from server, delete unnecessary menu option, easily customize menu options and choose relevant services, which resolves the conflict between demand and capacity of developing value-added services.